Gastroenterology | 500K Base | 50K Sign-On | Loan Repayment | North Carolina
• Join a collegial group of established physicians and walk into an existing patient panel.
• Seeking general bread and butter GI, optional ERCP, 4.5-day work week.
• Physician-owned and operated multiple specialty medical group with partnership track.
• Accredited Endoscopy Suite onsite and in the hospital, staffed with experienced teams.
• Robust referral network of primary care providers and access to full specialty support from a dedicated and experienced medical staff.
• Board Certification or Eligibility Required. New graduates welcome to apply.
• Convenient on-site resources including lab, x-ray, imaging center, diabetes center, coumadin clinic, infusion center, physical therapy and more.
• Compensation package includes 500K base salary plus productivity and quality incentives.
• Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and student loan repayment.
• Excellent benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, paid malpractice, 401K, profit sharing and more.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and low cost of living
• Catchment area over 150K population
• Close proximity to major medical centers including UNC, Duke, Wake Medical Center and Vidant Medical Center
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school systems
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Gastroenterology | 500K Base | 50K Sign-On | Loan Repayment | North Carolina
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.