Neuromuscular Neurologist with a Quickly Growing Group in Indianapolis, IN
- Practice in a large urban academic setting for the #1 ranked health system in the state
- Join a large team of over 30 other Neurologists
- Monday-Friday, night and weekend call (rotating)
- A mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Residency training in Neurology required
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- Physician licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, concerts and memorials
- Named to U.S. News & World Report's 2022-2023 list of the best places to live in the United States
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" ten consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Eagle Creek and the suburbs of Westfield and Fishers have been named to Money Magazine's list of the Best Places to Live in America
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, and Cincinnati
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,200 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state (including 16 hospitals), is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,200 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 24 years in a row, with two specialties ranked in the top 50 (geriatrics and ear, nose and throat)
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children's hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children's hospital in Indiana
- Preferred by consumers and referring physicians as the best health system overall in Indiana
- One of the largest employers in Indiana with over 38,000 team members, and named one of the Best Employers by State by Forbes in 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
The IU Health Neuroscience Center is a partnership between Indiana University Health and the Indiana University School of Medicine to bring the best in neurological care to patients. The IU Health Neuroscience Center combines the best doctors, most advanced treatments and latest research breakthroughs into one convenient facility located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis.
At the IU Health Neuroscience Center, patients see specialists and receive diagnostic imaging in a single visit. The center is also home to an innovative research facility led by the IU School of Medicine, which enables patients to have easier, faster access to clinical trials and breakthrough treatments. With neuroscience deemed as a top priority of IU School of Medicine research, the research facility received $84.2 million in National Institute of Health grant funding in 2019.
The IU Health Neuroscience Center, combined with the nationally ranked expertise and a recent expansion of the neurosurgical suites at IU Health Methodist Hospital, enables IU Health physicians to continue providing superior neurological care and treatment to Indiana residents.
Apply for Neuromuscular Neurologist with a Quickly Growing Group in Indianapolis, IN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.