Family Medicine - Detroit
Lead Physician Position
Join One of the Leading Non-Profit Systems in the U.S.
- Full-service care in newly renovated clinic includes 17 exam rooms and 1 procedure room
- Services include primary care, behavioral health, and physical therapy
- Lead the clinic along with the clinic manager, supervise and mentor the APPs.
- 4 or 5-day work week available, based on scheduling needs
- Very light call - RN navigator takes initial call so very little calls flow to the on-call provider
- Earn $220,000 plus benefits, sign-on and more!
- Full benefits include sign-on bonus, $3,500 annual CME allowance, 5 weeks PTO, relocation assistance, Full medical/dental/vision, malpractice including tail coverage
Ranked a '2021 Best Places to Live'
- U.S. News & World Report
- Gorgeous homes include waterfront living, ranch-style homes, and homes with easy access to outdoor activities
- Listed "Top 25 U.S. Cities with the Lowest Cost of Living for 2021"
- A city where culture thrives, history is rich, and there is a strong community-focus
- Considered one of the top 10 innovative hubs in the U.S.
- Nationally recognized food scene, miles of hiking trails, and a beautiful riverfront with bike trails, shops, eateries, community events, and more!
- One of the world's leading international airports
- Fantastic amenities and endless attractions
Reference: FP 12101