Physician - Obstetrics/Gynecology
CHA is a nationally recognized, award winning public health system, known for innovation, community excellence and inclusion. Our Health System is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Physician will work in various settings including at our outpatient clinic, inpatient on the labor & delivery floor and in the OR
- For clinician educators, opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School, Tufts University School of Medicine, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in both surgical and outpatient settings
- Be a part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary team which includes Certified Nurse Midwives, Family Medicine physicians, Ob/Gyn trained Physician Assistants
- Manageable call schedule of 1:10
- Assume an established patient panel, but will have capacity to accommodate new patients
- For those interested/experienced, opportunity to get involved with quality/performance improvement initiatives for the Department
- Collegial staff with low clinician turnover
- Position is located in Somerville, but if interested, can also practice in either Cambridge or Revere
Qualified candidates will BE/BC and possess both excellent clinical and communication skills. Full time and experience is preferred. Candidates must have a commitment to providing the highest quality care to our multicultural, underserved patient population. Salary and academic appointment at the Instructor, Assistant Professor or Associate Professor-level at Harvard Medical School will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply through our confidential portal, please visit www.CHAproviders.org. Qualified candidates may also submit their CV and cover letter to the CHA Provider Recruitment Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression , national orign, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital status, pregnancy and pregnancy related conditions, physical or mental disability, medical condition or status as a disabled veteran or a veteran of the Vietnam era or any other chraacteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics/Gynecology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.