Hematology Oncologist, Doral Florida
This is a generalist position and will have inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
• Baptist Health South Florida, one of the most financially secure health systems in the United States, opened the Miami Cancer Institute in January 2017
• The physician medical staff at the Institute itself includes over 100 sub-specialized physicians. Due to its increasing reputation of clinical expertise, innovation, clinical research and an outstanding patient and employee experience, the Miami Cancer Institute has a dynamic strategic growth plan in place
• The Institute has 68 infusion rooms and offers all Radiation Oncology modalities, including Proton therapy (pencil beam scanning), Gamma Knife, CyberKnife, Tomotherapy and the nation's second MR-Linac
• The Miami Cancer Institute enjoys a deep and functional alliance with Memorial Sloan Kettering, which emphasizes a sharing of standards of care and clinical trials
• The compensation package is extremely competitive and includes a high base salary and incentive package affording you an opportunity to earn in the MGMA 90th percentile. In addition, a comprehensive benefits, sign-on bonus, and relocation package is offered
• The Miami Cancer Institutes' physical location in Miami-Dade County is within 20 to 30 minutes of a number of ideal communities in which you and your family can live
• These communities offer beautiful homes, excellent schools, superb shopping, and easy access to downtown Miami and the beaches
• In addition to Miami's wonderful year-round weather, the city offers every social amenity professionals and their families desire - theater, the Miami Symphony Orchestra, concerts, museums, the beaches, and professional and collegiate sporting teams, and so much more
• Miami's airport offers a vast option of domestic and international flights
As a Hematologist, you have a number of new opportunities to consider. However, few will offer you the personal and professional satisfaction, the opportunity to work in a truly state-of-the-art facility with highly regarded colleagues, and the high financial rewards offered by this position. I sincerely recommend you consider this position and contact me:
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity, please contact:
Please refer to position ID 166966
Apply for Hematology Oncologist, Doral Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.