UMass Memorial Health | Academic Ophthalmologist Physician Job | Oculoplastics | Worcester Massachus
The successful fellowship-trained candidate will:
- Possess a strong commitment to excellence in patient care and to teach ophthalmology residents
- Enjoy a high-volume clinical practice in a state-of the art clinical facilities
- Receive an academic appointment commensurate with experience and training
- Benefit from extensive clinical, basic, translational research opportunities
- Have the benefit of a highly competitive and transparent compensation plan
- We offer an exceptional opportunity in a stimulating and supportive academic environment. In our empowered, motivated group, rapid advancement toward your career goals is realistic.
- Beautiful panoramic views of Lake Quinsigamond
- Nine colleges and universities, including the premier UMass Chan Medical School
- Booming technology, research, manufacturing and health care industries
- Great public schools, affordable housing and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities
- A thriving restaurant scene
- A broad array of sports and visual and performing arts venues
Apply here UMass Ophthalmologist Oculoplastics or contact Jennifer Baumstark
314-236-4563 (text capabilities)
Please reference ID 167023 when inquiring.
Apply for UMass Memorial Health | Academic Ophthalmologist Physician Job | Oculoplastics | Worcester Massachus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.