Ambulatory Market Medical Director - Paradise, CA
This represents an outstanding opportunity to work in a supportive and compassionate environment, as a member of an organization dedicated to providing you with the necessary resources to succeed. This position would require both a patient schedule as well as administrative duties in a 40/60 split.
Administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Building internal organizational relationships with key individuals
- Implementing the system and market strategy and related goals
- Physician leadership and leading physician wellness
- Overall performance of assigned clinics
- Implementing the appropriate policies and procedures
- Physician rounding and performance evaluation, as well as overseeing hiring and disciplinary process for physicians
- Provide support to clinic leadership
- Support, promote and exemplify Adventist Health's mission, vision and values
- Travel to assigned clinics and system office as necessary
Adventist Health's network of care in Butte and Tehama counties are an integral part of the Adventist Health system which includes more than 20 medical centers and 250 clinics located in the western United States, including Hawaii. Adventist Health stands as a highly regarded healthcare provider in northern California and beyond.
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Apply for Ambulatory Market Medical Director - Paradise, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.