Dermatology in Metro Minnesota Lakes Region
"2nd Best States for Doctors"
- Wallethub, 2022
- Seeking a General and/or Pediatric Dermatologist to join a current team of three Dermatologists and five advanced practice clinicians
- Integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota
- Coming together gives us greater resources to achieve our mission and vision while strengthening our core values. Our mission, values and belief statements are the foundation of our promise to the patients, families and communities we serve.
- This is a high quality of life opportunity on the shores of the beautiful Lake Superior.
- Income potential over 90th%tile MGMA with $100,000 Bonus
- Mon-Fri clinic hours - flexibility on schedule as it related to the length of appointments and number of patients per day
- No call schedule for the Dermatology team as the hospital is staffed with a team of Hospitalists
- Each physician has (2) highly-skilled Clinical Assistants and (3) RNs for strong support
- Strong internal relationships within the integrated network include Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, ENT, Plastic Care, Wound Care, etc.
- Hundreds of referring physicians within the region supply over 30 referrals a day
- Three Dermatopathologists on-campus provide rapid pathology reporting (via EMR) and in-house immunofluorescence testing. The Dermatopathologists also lead a monthly CPC conference
- Ranked "#35 Best Places to Live in the U.S." by Livability in 2019
- Unrivaled scenery and endless amenities!
- Wake up every day to breathtaking panoramic lake views of Lake Superior!
- Countless recreational activities - enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, skiing, etc.
- Variety of housing to fit any lifestyle including gorgeous lake homes - the cost of living is 14.2% lower than the U.S. average
- Thriving downtown waterfront with unique shops, restaurants, nightlife, and more
- Highly rated public and private schools, International Airport for easy travel access
- 2 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- "2nd Best State for Doctors" - Wallethub, 2022
- "2nd Best State to Live in the U.S." - U.S. News and World Report, 2021
- "2nd Best State to Practice Medicine" - Wallethub, 2021
Reference: DERM 16436
Apply for Dermatology in Metro Minnesota Lakes Region
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.