OB/GYN - Park City - Park City Specialty Clinic
- One BC Ob/Gyn physician to join a highly skilled group in Park City
- Occasional clinic and call at satellite site, Heber Valley Hospital; covering only one hospital at a time
- For 1.0 FTE, expected 10 calls/month
- Enjoy the state-of-the-art equipment surrounded by incredible mountain views
- Full office and clinic support
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified in ob/gyn
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply for OB/GYN - Park City - Park City Specialty Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.