Family Medicine Faculty Physician
- Direct and indirect supervisor and instruction of resident physicians in the STHC, hospital services and obstetrical services
- Abbreviated direct patient care, osteopathic manipulative therapy skills favored but not required
- Call while staffing the Family Medicine hospital service and/or obstetrical service
- Advising resident physicians
- Delivering didactic lectures, workshops and informal educational presentations
- Curricular and programmatic oversight
- A variety of administrative duties
Where You'll Work
Providence Family Medicine Residency Spokane is an ACGME-accredited, three-year program academically affiliated with both the University of Washington and Washington State University, where the faculty members hold appointments. This program collaborates with internal medicine and psychiatry residencies in a patient-centered medical home model at the Spokane Teaching Health Clinic, and is among the first programs with a rural training track in the country.
Where You'll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17693
Apply for Family Medicine Faculty Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.