Neuroradiology Position in Dallas, TX | 4-Day Workweek
Optimum has partnered with an imaging center in Dallas, Texas, seeking a Neuroradiologist to join their team full-time.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced physician comfortable interpreting all aspects of diagnostic neuroradiology, specifically in advanced neuroimaging (perfusion, functional), proficient in myelography, and adept in ENT radiology.
- Schedule: 4-day workweek, 8a-5p
- No call unless on a partnership track
- CAQ in neuroradiology required
- Must be comfortable supporting the body imaging division doing basic GI fluoro procedures such as upper GIs and basic arthrography
- 70+ RVUs per day
- BE/BC & MQSA
- Competitive salary, sign-on, & relocation
- 8-weeks of PTO
If you are interested in this position, please apply to learn more.
PRM - 64880
Apply for Neuroradiology Position in Dallas, TX | 4-Day Workweek
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.