CLINICAL FACULTY: Family Medicine w/Surgical OB - Prestigious Residency Program in Colorado
Northern Colorado Front Range
Banner Health, a Top-5 Large Health System, and the Faculty team at North Colorado Family Medicine (NCFM) are pleased to announce a Full-Time opening for a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician with Surgical OB to join their fully accredited program in Greeley, Colorado.
Training Residents since 1974, you’ll join a team of 10 faculty members in a Family Medicine training program that is nationally recognized as one of the finest in the nation. NCFM is a community-based, unopposed residency program providing residents with unparalleled opportunities to take advantage of its broad scope of training. NCFM is housed in a 25,000 sq. ft. complex complete with EMR and on-site lab and is located just three blocks from North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC). About 60% of NCFM graduates locate in rural settings while others practice in a wide variety of areas.
- $200,000 annual salary
- $60,000 Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Call is 1:10
- Faculty FPs average 2 half days of continuity clinic; 2 half days of administrative time in office including curriculum development, one-on-one time w/residents, and 4 half-days of precepting per week when not staffing an inpatient Adult Medicine or OB/Peds Service
- Surgical OB Training required
- Teaching experience is preferred; however, we are focused on the right fit including new graduates
- BC in Family Medicine required
Eliminate your educational debt quickly:
- Eligible for a $45,000 Faculty Loan Repayment Incentive through the Colorado Commission for Family Medicine
- As one of the nation’s largest non-profit health systems, you qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
NCFM is affiliated with North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) a 398-bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region (northeastern Colorado, western Nebraska, southeastern Wyoming, and western Kansas); and includes a Level II Trauma (ACS Trauma Verification); Level II Nursery and a full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour 16-bed ICU with EICU support, a state-of-the-art hybrid OR w/IVUS, rapid response teams, and FM residency program. NCMC provides the only burn center and air medical transport (North Colorado Med EVac) in northern Colorado. NCMC has been named among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ and one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ as measured by Healthgrades. This distinction places NCMC among the top 1 percent of all hospitals in the nation.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CLINICAL FACULTY: Family Medicine w/Surgical OB - Prestigious Residency Program in Colorado
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.