Radiation Oncologist - Brand New Cancer Center - 1 Hour South of Cleveland
- Looking for someone to help grow the practice?s radiation oncology capabilities
- Candidate should be skilled in external beam image guided and intensity modulated radiation therapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, stereotactic body radiotherapy, high dose rate brachytherapy for gynecologic cancers, and low dose rate seed implants for prostate cancer
- Salary/compensation package will be commensurate with experience and performance-based outcomes
- 2022 Residents as well as practicing physicians are encouraged to apply
- Timken Family Cancer Center currently under construction - Target completion date in 2022
- Newly renovated radiation oncology center with brand new state-of-the-art technology and equipment upgrades
- Two new Varian TrueBeam linear accelerators equipped with RapidArc, HyperArc, 4D CBCT, and the Varian Identify system with surface guided radiation therapy.
- Brand new GE Discovery 16 slice CT with deviceless gating and a Nucletron high dose rate brachytherapy system are also part of the equipment upgrades
- 45,000 Sq. Ft. two story addition with a modern design that enhances collaboration between healthcare team members
- Program diagnoses and treats over 1700 new cancer cases annually across the system
- Supportive and clinical services such as patient navigation, clinical trials, and the cancer registry will be in the same location allowing seamless access for patients and providers
Canton, OH is the county seat of Stark County which is home to a population of 374,000. Canton is also home to art museums, galleries, and public art, as well as theaters, live music, concerts, festivals and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Located 30 minutes south of Akron, 1 hour south of Cleveland, and 2 hours north of Columbus!
For more information, contact:
Sr. Search Consultant
800-467-3737 ext. 3016
Job ID#: SF- 2110-90350
Apply for Radiation Oncologist - Brand New Cancer Center - 1 Hour South of Cleveland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.