Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Surgical Intensivist, Trauma/Emergency General Surgeon - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Acute Care Surgery team at The Hospital of Central Connecticut. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Opportunity for a fellowship-trained surgeon to join a team of highly trained Surgical Intensivists at The Hospital of Central Connecticut
- Surgical ICU, Acute Care Surgery, Emergency General Surgery and Trauma service
- 12-hour shifts with protected time
- Robust opportunities for academics and research with Clinical Faculty Appointment at the University of Connecticut
- The critical care unit is staffed with highly trained advanced practitioners
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:
Clayton Tebbetts, Physician Recruiter, Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org , Mobile: (860) 249-6927
Board Certified in Surgery
Apply for Surgical Intensivist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.