Permanent Orthopedic Joint Replacement Surgery Physician Job - UMass Memorial
We seek an Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Joint Replacement/Adult Reconstruction service to join our locally and nationally recognized total joint replacement program.
- Facilities include our dedicated Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center located on our Memorial Campus, a national leader in the treatment of arthritis and joint pain.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center is the first hospital in Central Massachusetts to perform total knee replacement utilizing ROSA® Knee robotic technology and computer navigation.
- Orthopedic Surgery residents are an integral part of the UMass Memorial total joint replacement program, and Clinical and Basic Research opportunities are extensive in this stimulating and collegial academic environment.
- Academic rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Orthopedic Surgery and licensed or eligible for licensure in Massachusetts. Overall, the applicant will be expected to be a team player committed to helping develop the service in the longer term.
- Competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package with compensation incentivized to benefit productive clinicians.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMMG recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
Apply here UMass Memorial Orthopedic Joint Replacement Surgery or contact Selena Dickherber:
314-887-4922 (text capability)
Please reference Position ID 167983 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Orthopedic Joint Replacement Surgery Physician Job - UMass Memorial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.