Permanent Orthopedic Spine Surgery Physician Job - UMass Memorial
We seek an Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Spine to join our orthopedic spine service.
- Our facilities include ambulatory clinics and a dedicated Spine Center on our Memorial Campus.
- Spine call is a shared service with Orthopedics and Neurosurgery. Call includes Level One Spine Trauma at our University Campus which provides a state-of-the-art operating room, an Emergency Department built to accommodate over 100,000 patient visits per year, comprehensive imaging facilities and a life flight service based at the hospital.
- Orthopedic Surgery residents are an integral part of the UMass Memorial spine service, and Clinical and Basic Research opportunities are extensive in this stimulating and collegial academic environment.
- Academic rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Orthopedic Surgery and licensed or eligible for licensure in Massachusetts. Overall, the applicant will be expected to be a team player committed to helping develop the service in the longer term.
- Competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package with compensation incentivized to benefit productive clinicians.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMMG recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
Apply here UMass Memorial Orthopedic Spine Surgery or contact Selena Dickherber:
314-887-4922 (text capability)
Please reference Position ID 167982 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Orthopedic Spine Surgery Physician Job - UMass Memorial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.