Maternal Fetal Medicine - 1 Hour from Austin, TX
One of the largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the United States is seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Maternal Fetal Medicine join its award-winning team in Texas. This position offers the potential for department/division leadership and a comprehensive range of personalized, high-risk obstetrical care and works closely with referring obstetrical care providers in a multidisciplinary approach that caters specifically to high-risk pregnancies.
- Joining the region's leader in offering innovative, patient-centered care
- Level 4 Maternity and NICU Designation with Maternal Transport Team
- Academic Appointment; Teach and mentor OB/GYN residents
- Department/Division Leadership potential
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system
- Outpatient consultative practice with excellent clinic support team
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with a remarkable quality of life
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) and 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- and more!
About the Community
- Only one hour from Austin and within three hours of Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio
- Conveniences of a big city with the atmosphere of a small town
- Situated on two of the most beautiful lakes in Texas and known for its rolling hills, fine wine, and authentic cuisine
- Growing and vibrant economy
- Affordable homes and outstanding public and private school systems
- No State Income Taxes!
- Cost of living that is lower than the national average
Reference: MFM 21026