Outpatient Primary Care - Southwest Metro
Outpatient Primary Care
Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
Join an innovative, rapidly-growing medical group that is changing the way primary care is delivered. Seeking a primary care physician that is interested in a model of care entirely driven by providing better healthcare to the patients, not by the volume of service provided. This is an opportunity to improve the lives of the senior community, spend more time with your patients, and offer more comprehensive care.
- Employed, 100% outpatient position
- Quality of care practice that allows our providers to spend time with their patients (Est. 10 patients per day)
- Above-market compensation includes guaranteed annual salary + quality metrics bonus
- Brand new state-of-the-art facilities (September 2022)
- Generous benefits including medical, 401k, malpractice w/tail, PTO, CME, and more
- Innovative, fast-growing organization
- Highly supportive group
- MD/DO Degree
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Be highly collaborative, and enjoy leading care teams with a patient-centric orientation
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome, but not required
About the Community:
- "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" - Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy 324 days of sunshine along with hiking, biking, rock climbing, golf, and so much more
- Major metro with affordable cost of living
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale, and San Diego for weekend getaways!
Reference: IM 21459
Apply for Outpatient Primary Care - Southwest Metro
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.