OBGYN | Lake of the Ozarks
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Live, Work, and Play in the Beautiful Lake of the Ozarks!
A Missouri non-profit, federally qualified health center is expanding its team to serve the needs of our community in the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri area. The well-established FQHC that has been providing quality, affordable healthcare to its surrounding communities for over 40 years. Seeking a OBGYN Physician to provide obstetrics and gynecology services.
- Hospital-employed with thriving FQHC expanding its service lines to meet growing area demands
- Hospital-employed with thriving FQHC expanding its service lines to meet area demands
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 3 days clinical, 1 day of surgery, 1 day of admin taken from home!
- Avg. 18-22 patients per 8-hour clinical day
- Hospital boasts a Level 2 Nursery, 10 L&D rooms, Da Vinci robot available
- Work out of a brand new clinic opening in Spring of 2022
- Joining another OBGYN, 4 FP-OBs, 1 NP, and an excellent support staff
- 1:4+ shared call
- Compensation includes a guaranteed base salary and an annual quality bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits package includes health, vision, dental, disability, student loan assistance, retirement plan, and more
- $20,000 signing bonus
About the Community:
- Scenic Lake of the Ozarks - A highly sought-after area!
- Beautiful landscape and down-to-earth people that make you feel right at home
- Charming historic community and a great location for raising a family
- Enjoy a variety of outdoor recreational activities - public beaches, park trails, award-winning golf courses, top fishing in the state, and so much more!
- Discover art, antique shops, coffee houses, and great local restaurants
- Low cost of living and strong educational systems
- Named the 2nd Best State to Practice Medicine in 2022 by Wallethub
Reference: OBG 15262