Urgent Care - Moses Lake, WA
Why join Confluence Health
At Confluence Health, you are an integral part of the treatment team. We invest in your success and professional development. Your career here includes:
- Working in an established and fast paced Walk-In Clinic in our Moses Lake, Washington multispecialty clinic that is open seven days per week serving the needs of our community
- Physicians and APP’s paired to work together for 12-13 shifts per month (12-hour shifts on weekdays and 8-hour shifts on weekends) An active mentor program for successful team/program integration
- Medical Director oversight with regular interaction and support
- The opportunity to become a shareholder with the Wenatchee Valley Medical Group
- A competitive salary and an excellent benefits package
What we’re seeking:
- Board certified or board eligible physician with an Advanced Cardiovascular
- Life Support certification (Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification preferred)
- Concise and compassionate communication skills to educate patients and families
- Thorough documentation skills to maintain comprehensive patient records in compliance with organizational policy
- Appropriate certification and the ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
- Physician must be willing to relocate and live in Moses Lake, Washington
Who we are:
Located in north central Washington State, Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes:
- Two hospitals with more than 30 medical specialties
- More than 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians
- A 12,000 square-mile service area with clinics in 12 communities
Our vision is to become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
What we offer:
Confluence Health believes taking care of our employees is as important as taking care of our patients.
- First-year salary guarantee based on MGMA/AMGA median, RVU production in year two
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- One-year partnership track in the physician-owned Wenatchee Valley Medical Group
- All reasonable relocation expenses covered including packing
- Government site qualified Internal loan repayment program of up to $125,000
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Robust malpractice insurance coverage Generous healthcare benefits including medical, dental, vision, and Rx
Why we live here:
- World-class outdoor recreation
- Moses Lake, Washington, is in the Columbia Basin, known for dazzling sunsets and prehistoric geology. A sports enthusiast’s paradise offering boating, camping, hunting, fishing, bird-watching, hiking, golfing Welcoming, friendly community
- Complementary public and private school systems including a traditional and technical/trade high school. Local community college allows opportunity for running start programs in addition to rigorous AP classes for our local High School students. Historical museum, performing arts theater, community festivals and celebrations, and a host of recreational activities for baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball, and more for all ages. Great standard of living
- With affordable housing, low power rates, and no state income tax, the overall cost of living balanced with Confluence Health’s competitive salary and benefits allows your dollar to go a long way in creating an enjoyable lifestyle.
Public Health Emergency Mandate:
The successful candidate will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19, and will be required to meet future vaccination mandates as applicable, unless a medical or religious exemption applies.
How to apply
To speak with a recruiter, please call: (509) 662-1511 x27983.
Apply for Urgent Care - Moses Lake, WA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.