Pulmonary Critical Care Physician - Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base for inpatient and outpatient services that include 7 Physicians and 1 Advanced Practitioner
- Perform new highly advanced procedures such as ENAV and EBUS and percutaneous tracheostomy
- 20-bed ICU and 12 bed PCU in a 300 bed community teaching hospital
- Weekend call 1:4-5
- The ideal candidate will desire 50% split between Pulmonary outpatient and 60% Pulmonary/Critical Care inpatient
- Sleep medicine opportunities available but not required
- We offer a successful COPD program 25 years+ running with two dedicated pulmonary nurses as well as a pulmonary rehabilitation program
- Excellent support staff and state of the art Epic EMR system
- Dedicated practice management systems in place
- Resident and Medical Student teaching; and clinical research opportunity available if desired
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone - this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BC / BE in Pulmonology and Critical Care
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- 1+ years of practice experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Primary care and specialist providers work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization - Optum - behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model - your integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Providers practice at the peak of their license - focusing effective, quality care and plans. Through innovation and superior care management, we support a focus on patients and on your wellbeing. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Pulmonary Critical Care Physician, Reliant Medical Group, Worcester, MA, Massachusetts
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician - Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.