Neurology – Flexible Opportunity – Great Falls, Montana
Benefis Health System, in Great Falls Montana, is seeking a Neurology partner to join our clinic of 3 Neurology providers and clinical staff. We offer opportunity for a flexible practice based on your desires as a physician and a welcoming environment to continue your passion in the neurology field with great support and balance. We will also be expanding services into a brand-new multispecialty facility in Helena, Montana! We are happy to discuss both locations/opportunities depending on community and practice interests.
- General outpatient neurology – block schedule or traditional schedule
- Mix of Inpatient/Outpatient neurology – block schedule or traditional schedule
- Inpatient Neurology – block schedule or traditional schedule
- Neurology fellowship training can be utilized in all models
- Team includes 1 experienced physician and 2 nurse practitioners, excited to welcome an additional partner in addition to 3 neurologists in the community
- Work-Life balance encouraged, and NO CALL: telestroke and teleneurology services are provided on nights, weekends, and holidays
- Clinic is open and staffed M-F 8-5 pm with dedicated nursing support – physician scheduling is flexible depending on desires
- Progressive technology offering Video EEG, EMG, and Intraoperative Monitoring
- Support staff including: 3 experienced certified EEG Neurotechnologists and 1 EMG Technologist
- Robust support services and equipment including: 3T MRI, Varian Edge at our on-site regional cancer institute, great support from Interventional Radiology, 33-bed ED, 21-bed ICU, and CARF accredited inpatient rehab facility.
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities or opportunities for shift based structure in inpatient setting, depending on desires
- Health, dental, vision, & paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 8 weeks paid time off and $6k annual CME/licensure fund
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Loan repayment assistance
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 300 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of Becker’s Best Places To Work in Healthcare, 6 years in a row!
Eligible for J-1/H1-B immigration support.
Submit your CV today via e-mail to learn more! EricaMartin@benefis.org
Apply for Neurology – Flexible Opportunity – Great Falls, Montana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.