Employed Hematology Oncology
New State-of-the-Art Cancer Facility:
Home to the region's cancer care experts and state-of-the-art technology, our regional medical center allows patients to experience many benefits including earlier and more precise diagnosis, detection of small tumors, avoidance of invasive procedures, fewer side effects and better chances for a positive outcome. Advanced treatments and therapies include surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, high dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy, radiosurgery, and hormonal therapy. Each of these treatment options may be implemented on their own or as a combination of one or more to provide the best possible treatment to every cancer patient.
Our regional medical center is dedicated to researching and implementing the latest medical technology to strengthen the battle against cancer. The latest cancer-related technological addition is Varian Medical Systems' Trilogy. This technology decreases treatment time and makes the cancer treatment process more comfortable for patients. It also allows for more precise target radiation which better protects the healthy surrounding tissue. Varian Medical System's Trilogy can treat tumors using a wide array of techniques ranging from high dose radiation to shorter, more targeted, radiation treatments.
Position Highlights - Hematology/Oncology: Gorgeous New State-of-the-Art Cancer Facility
- Employed structure, full scope Hematology and Oncology
- Established group, joining five other oncology physicians and two radiation oncologists
- New cancer center opened in Dec. 2021 - 80,000+ sq. ft. with multiple clinical areas
- Excellent compensation - $475K+ base + signing, educational stipend & loan repayment
- Growing community-based not-for-profit health system
- Community Highlights: Southern University City - Gulf Coast and Metro AccessSafe and family-friendly university community
- Great access to recreational amenities - 1 hour to the coast!
- 45 minutes to one of the most vibrant & culturally rich southern metros
- Top 100 cities among "Best Place for Sports-persons"
- Access to a growing international airport
Reference: HO 21375