Interventional PMR- Southwest Colorado
An integrated multidisciplinary specialty clinic is seeking an interventional PMR Physician to join their team in Colorado. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained physiatrists work closely together to provide our patients with an accurate, informative, diagnostic and tailored treatment plans on an extremely personal, individualized and professional level. We specialize in non-surgical, interventional spine treatment for acute and recurrent.
- Ownership shares in local hospital
- 500-600 procedures annually
- Inheriting full practice from retiring physician
- Your choice of 4 or 5-day work week
- $300,000+ annual income
- State-of-the-art facilities with the latest in advanced diagnostic imaging and surgical equipment
About the Community:
- Boasting some of the country's most spectacular views with 2 million acres of wild national forest at your doorstep!
- A year-round playground with remarkable fly-fishing, hiking, hunting, skiing, river-rafting, and so much more
- Filled with excellent restaurants, boutiques, coffee shops, and world-class attractions
- Visit art galleries, museums, and culture centers to enjoy the town's vibrant arts scene
- Amongst the top schools in Colorado; a great place to raise a family
- "One of Colorado's Best Kept Secrets"
Reference: PMR 21331