FPOB | Northeast Iowa
Iowa FPOB Position $300k+
· Employed position with a CAH and not-for-profit city owned hospital.
· There have been 125-150 deliveries annually and 20-25 C-Sections. This position will also round on inpatients.
· Providers have typically been seeing 14-18 PPD in the OP clinic.
· FPOB's are backed up by two general surgeons on call and a full time CRNA for C-Sections.
· RN Mid-Wife starts in August.
· In the OB Dept. there are 5 bassinets, 1 birth center, 3 delivery post-partum rooms, 1 water birth, 1 early labor room.
· The primary care clinic was recently renovated and is attached to the hospital with 25 exam rooms.
· Clinic is Monday through Friday 8 AM - 5:00 PM. Normally a 36-hour work week with 4x10 with an hour lunch.
· There is no ER call and shared OB call 1:3.
· Three contracted docs rotate ER call. First line is NP/PA.
· High patient satisfaction here and community support.
· Base salary depending on experience $250-$300k w incentives.
· Sign on is negotiable $50k - $75k.
· RVU's will add another $20,000 annually.
· Opportunity for extra shifts at $150.00 per hour.
· Extra shifts are available in ER and UC if desired.
· CME is 5 days and $3,000 annually.
· Malpractice with tail.
· 4 weeks of PTO, 6 holidays.
· Contract length typically 1-3 years depending on candidate.
· Student loan assistance
· Addl. $10,000 based on three quality indicators of mutual choice
· Relocation is negotiable $15k
· Health insurance, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 80% of family expense covered.
· Deferred Compensation Plan & IPERS state pension. MD 6%, Hospital 9% up to $288k
- Cozy Northeast Iowa town, just a 20-minute drive to Wisconsin and Minnesota
- Breathtaking natural scenery, fishing, walking trails, kayaking, and some of the best outdoor recreation in the state
- Award-winning bakeries, local wineries, and historical museums
- Low cost of living, low crime rate, and among the top-ranked schools in the state
- Family-friendly and welcoming community
Reference: FPOB 21491
Apply for FPOB | Northeast Iowa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.