Clinical Transplant Infectious Diseases Director - UMass Memorial Health in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Applicants must have an MD/DO degree (or equivalent), be board certified in Infectious Diseases, with at least 5 years' experience in Transplant Infectious Disease.
- The program at UMass Chan/ UMMH has a tradition of innovation and we seek a physician with strong administrative, leadership, and clinical skills and experience.
- Quality Assurance or Infection Control experience is helpful.
- The successful recruit will also have a demonstrated ability to support a positive work culture, foster the academic careers of fellows and transplant junior attendings and promote transplant research on infections.
- The physician needs the ability to build strong collaborations with organ specific transplant leaders in transplant surgery and transplant medicine.
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we seek talent and ideas from individuals of varied backgrounds and viewpoints.
Interested candidates, please contact:
314-236-4581 (text capabilities)
Please reference Position ID 168386 when responding.
Apply for Clinical Transplant Infectious Diseases Director - UMass Memorial Health in Worcester, Massachusetts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.