Kentucky Practice Opportunities - Neurology
Bowling Green, Kentucky: Practice opportunities exist for BC/BE Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Gastroenterology, GYN, Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, OB/GYN, Pediatric Medicine, Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine, Rheumatology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, Vascular, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine Specialists. Practice locations extend to satellite offices, on a rotating basis, in Franklin, Glasgow, and Russellville, Kentucky.
Munfordville, Kentucky: Practice opportunities exist for BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Specialists.
- Graves-Gilbert Clinic is one of the largest physician-owned multispecialty medical groups in the state of Kentucky
- Currently there are over 200 primary and subspecialty care physicians and clinical providers
- Practices are located in South Central Kentucky
- Income guarantee, production bonus, and excellent fringe benefit package
- Shareholder opportunities
- Allscripts EMR utilized
- Bowling Green is the state’s third largest city; fastest growing community in Kentucky, and family-friendly place to live
- Cost of living below national average
- Access to extensive arts and entertainment venues
- Home to Western Kentucky University and The Gatton Academy of Mathematics & Science, a ranked top performing high school with elite students
- Easy access to Nashville and major international airports
All viable candidates are encouraged to apply. Please forward CVs to: Betsy Cooksey, Graves-Gilbert Clinic, 201 Park Street, P.O. Box 90007, Bowling Green, KY 42102; or e-mail them to: email@example.com