Nocturnist - Generous Starting Bonus
At Vancouver Clinic, caring for people is our first priority and the driving force behind everything we do. New providers will find a collegial, supportive, and caring environment of healthcare professionals committed to our patients and community. Our multispecialty clinic is physician owned which prioritizes the highest quality patient care and a strong work-life balance.
We’re looking for a Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering exceptional care to patients. The department consists of 24 providers who cover two Vancouver hospitals.
- FTE is a 0.75 (9 shifts a month) with potential for full-time in the future
- Patient volume is an average five admissions a night plus cross-over
- Tertiary hospital cross coverage, average census of 40 patients
- Hospitalist run codes
- Open ICU at night with excellent intensivist support
- Typical schedule 4 day blocks Excellent connection to primary care providers
- Collegial and collaborative group integrated in outpatient multispecialty clinic
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Generous starting bonus
- Salaried at 75th percentile with no productivity requirement
- Health, life, dental, vision, disability, and malpractice insurance
- Opportunity to serve in committee and leadership positions
- Two-year partnership track position with a reasonable buy-in
We are rooted in Southwest Washington, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. The area offers a variety of housing options from suburban neighborhoods, downtown high rises or rural locations with acreage. We enjoy year round recreational opportunities, a flourishing craft brewery scene, wineries and tasty restaurants. Portland, Oregon, is nearby offering world-class food, a vibrant arts and theater scene, and numerous professional sports teams. Plus, if you live in Washington, there is no state income tax.
We recognize that each person’s unique experience, identity, and perspective advances our ability to deliver the best possible care to our patients. We encourage candidates of every background to apply to join our team.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to learn more about the position or to apply.
Amy Barter, Manager of Provider Recruiting
Phone: (360) 397-5525