IU Health Arnett Physicians -Experienced Internal Medicine Physician (Outpatient Complex Care Clinic
- Balanced, full-time, 100% outpatient practice
- up to 6 weeks time off, annually
- Highly collaborative and patient centric team focused on managing patients with complex medical and social needs
- Patient population: adult, high level of geriatrics
- Full EMR
- Superb and responsive specialty support
- Physicians, advanced providers and staff work very well as a cohesive group
- Exceptional compensation with a comprehensive benefit package
- US BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Critical Care
- MD/DO Indiana license or eligible
- Consistent and consecutive employment/training history
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality patient care
- Team oriented, positive and patient centered
- Commitment to lifelong learning and open to change/improvement
- Demonstrated connection to our Values - Compassion, Excellence, Team and Purpose
Lafayette is home to Purdue University (Tippecanoe County, population of 180K+) and offers unique arts and entertainment venues as well as exciting sporting events.
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await you at Indiana University Health Arnett.
Indiana University Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. Based in the cities of Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana University Health Arnett includes physician outpatient practices, a modern acute care hospital as well as an adjacent ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Our secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial, university, and rural communities in a 12-county area. IU Health Arnett's long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into a successful affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
We serve as a regional hub for Indiana University Health, Indiana's largest health care organization. Award winning and nationally recognized, IU Health is the most comprehensive and top-ranked health care system in Indiana, including 16 hospitals, over 200 clinics and treating one in three Indiana residents.
Our groundbreaking work, innovative treatments, compassion, respect, inclusion, and teamwork are just a few of our values in action. IU Arnett's administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual providers to strive for excellence in their clinical practice, working to provide individualized care for the good of every patient. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, and is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 24/7 Hospitalist/Nocturnist Coverage
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education
See how you can thrive at IU Health Arnett
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Apply for IU Health Arnett Physicians -Experienced Internal Medicine Physician (Outpatient Complex Care Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.