Hospitalist - Intermountain Medical Group Intermountain Medical Center Murray, UT
Intermountain Medical Group
Intermountain Medical Center
- One BC/BE internist is needed to work for Intermountain Health Care, splitting time between our large tertiary care facility, a smaller community hospital, and virtual care through our Telehospitalist program
- During time on service at Intermountain Medical Center (IMC), hospitalists function as attending physician on house staff teams, and participate in house staff and medical education
- Flexible schedule to allow for work life balance
- Join large, stable group with very little turnover
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals.
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
We invite all qualified candidates to apply, however in many cases we are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
Intermountain Healthcare Information What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
Apply for Hospitalist - Intermountain Medical Group Intermountain Medical Center Murray, UT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.