As a Pediatrician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
- Full time Pediatric Hospitalist, BE/BC in Pediatric Hospital Medicine preferred
- Excellent hours and work life balance
- No in-house night shifts
- Working with Pediatric, Medicine-Pediatric and Family Medicine residents, as well as medical students
- Hospital resources include Pediatric Emergency Departments with PEM trained physicians, pediatric nurses with unit based experienced pediatric nurse educator, excellent respiratory therapy, social work and care management support.
- Excellent collaboration with regional Children's Hospital
- Clinical work:
- Pediatric Unit attending: up to 12 beds pediatric unit, average 1000 admissions a year; 24/7 in house resident coverage
- Newborn Nursery attending with 24/7 in house neonatal NP coverage; no delivery attendance responsibilities
- Leadership opportunities with protected time, including administrative and medical education
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including nine hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.