- Full-time position within the Providence Medical Group
- Competitive salary and bonus structure offered with six weeks of time away from practice
- At least 5 years' experience required, with skills in complex revascularization, mitral valve repair, aortic surgery, thoracic surgery, minimally Invasive and robotic techniques
- Expertise in vascular surgery is a plus
- Must be a great collaborator and team builder
- Dedicated OR team and strong cardiac anesthesia and ICU support
Where You'll Work
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 338-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of specialty services, including critical care, cardiovascular, stroke, women's and children's, oncology and orthopedics. The hospital is home to the region's Level II Trauma Center serving the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake Counties, as well as coastal Marin County.
Where You'll Live
Santa Rosa, population 180,000, sits 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of wine country. With its cool, wet winters and warm, dry summers, the city has the perfect Mediterranean climate for its famous vineyards. Home to The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, a great attraction for Peanuts fans, Santa Rosa is also known for its redwood groves and stunning ocean vistas. Nearby state parks, historic homes and gardens provide year-round beauty.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17624
Apply for Cardiovascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.