Physician • Neurosurgery
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central, a Level I Trauma Center, is expanding its Neurosciences program. We are strategically adding a Neurosurgeon with strong general practice experience, and are able to accommodate a variety of subspecialty interests, including Neuro Trauma and functional and spinal deformity. The ideal candidate will be board eligible/certified with an interest in high acuity neurosurgical patients including trauma, tumor and spine, and practice experience to make significant contributions to this service line.
- Level I Trauma Center with full time surgical and medical intensivist teams
- Comprehensive Stroke Center staffed by a separate neuro-endovascular team
- Established, collegial practice of five physicians and 10 APPs to support the program
- 1:6 call supported by an experienced team of neurosurgeons
- 70% Spine and 30% Cranial case mix
- Physician-led medical group
- Well established hospital infrastructure, ancillary and support services
- EPIC EMR utilized system-wide
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Awards and Recognition
- Level I Trauma Center designation.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification.
- ACC HeartCARE Center and ACC TAVR Certification.
- Rehab Patient Care Unit Awarded "Top Performer Award" by Uniform Data Systems.
- Outstanding Achievement Award for the Oncology Service Line, American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician • Neurosurgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.