Gastroenterology-Barbourville ARH-Barbourville, KY
Blaze your trail to excellence at ARH with:
- Competitive salary with RVU production model
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and a 403(b) retirement plan
- Loan forgiveness programs
- Stipend considerations (for residents and fellows)
- PTO - 29 days annually
- CME reimbursement with five additional PTO days
- Malpractice coverage
- Immigration services available, if needed
- H-1B availability
Discover the world of possibilities within our expansive system and experience a boundless quality of life within the majestic Appalachian Mountains-an area renowned for outdoor recreation, natural beauty, community spirit and hospitality. Let us help you reach your peak.
ARH is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. ARH also makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire, and promote qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
Apply for Gastroenterology-Barbourville ARH-Barbourville, KY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.