Dermatology Opportunity with Established Practice | Huntersville, NC
Novant Health Northlake Dermatology seeks a full-time, BE/BC Dermatologist to join an established outpatient clinic located in Huntersville, NC. Our practice focuses on providing high quality medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology. The office is open Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with an average daily patient panel of 25-35 per provider. The providers care for patients of all ages from birth through adulthood.
This is an excellent opportunity for a physician to be busy from the start and build a robust patient base. Join a team that shares a passion for delivering remarkable care and a system led by passionate leaders.
Huntersville, NC is located 20 minutes from Charlotte, NC. The Greater Charlotte market offers attractive living with access to shopping, fine dining, plentiful outdoor recreation, professional sporting events, concerts, and cultural events, public and private schools, and universities.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Come join our team!
For our community medicine providers:
- Access is a key theme – Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits, and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists, and clinical RNs.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee and lucrative compensation plan
- NH Medical Group employed (a 501c3 not-for-profit employer)
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group:
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
To apply or learn more, please submit a cover letter and CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Dermatology Opportunity with Established Practice | Huntersville, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.