Pulmonary Critical Care MD/DO
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine
Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive integrated health care system in CT, is seeking Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physicians with BC/BE status in Sleep Medicine to join a well-established, supportive and cohesive physician team in a collegial, dynamic and state of the art environment. With seven academic and community hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks in New England, and robust Rehabilitation and Home Care organizations, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career.
The focus of the group is to mentor new leaders in Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine for our rapidly evolving health care network across Connecticut. We are creating a team oriented and thriving patient care experience that combines the desired attributes of private practice while simultaneously maintaining the capacity to perform our educational and academic objectives in a growing health care network.
Practice Critical Care Medicine with more options:
- ICU work divided between tertiary care ICU and in the system's network hospitals affording the opportunity to grow and refine your clinical skill set
- Opportunity to lead a team of residents, medical students, advanced practitioners, as well as other trainees in the allied health disciplines
- Opportunities for meaningful leadership will be presented early and throughout your career including access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive training program designed specifically for physicians with an interest in leadership
- Work on closed units with no overnight in house call and experienced advanced practitioner and resident support 24 hours/day
- Opportunity to collaborate with multiple medical and surgical specialty teams
In addition, this opportunity will allow you to explore, develop and focus on your individual areas of interest within both Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine:
- Inpatient Pulmonary Consults
- General Outpatient Pulmonary Medicine
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Sleep Medicine
- Research and Teaching
We are excited to offer this position built upon a unique hybrid model, blending the best elements of both worlds for an individual seeking to grow through engaged mentorship into a leader in Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. To learn more please email Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter at Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org or call/text at (860) 657-6087.
- Board Certified/Eligible Pulm/Critical Care
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care MD/DO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.