Join Established ENT practice in South Bend, IN
- Full audio and vestibular testing
- Robotic surgery available
- Call 1:6
- Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting
- Partnership track 1 year with NO buy-in
- Teaching opportunities are available with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Joining a highly reputable 150+ provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Leading compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, and retirement plans in addition to forgivable loan assistance, CME, and relocation allowance.
About South Bend, Indiana
South Bend is a medium-sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home to the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary&'s College, Holy Cross College, and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
Apply for Join Established ENT practice in South Bend, IN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.