Interventional Cardiologist Orange County, NY
Orange County, NY
Leading Health Care system in Middletown, NY seeks an Interventional Cardiologist to lead their Interventional Cardiology service and playing a key role in growing the Cardiovascular Service. You will have full support from the administration and the medical staff. Cardiac Surgery recently received its Certificate of Need (CON).
- Leadership role. Play a major role in developing and growing the Cardiovascular department
- 150 to 200 Interventions in your first year and up to 300 Interventions during your second year including peripheral cases
- 200 to 300 diagnostic caths in your first year and more than 300 in the following years
- You will also have the opportunity to do general cardiology
- 1 in 5 STEMI and practice call
- Supportive staff and administration
- Outstanding compensation package includes a very competitive salary, RVU bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package
Orange County, NY sits north of Bergen County, NJ and is located just 90 minutes from New York City. Due to its prime location, the area has grown greatly over the past several decades as the local towns and cities provide excellent schools, beautiful and affordable house, and a great deal of recreational and social amenities. The beauty of the area also adds to its appeal.
There may be a number of Interventional Cardiology positions available for you to consider but few will offer you an opportunity to play a key role in the growth of a program, enjoy excellent financial rewards, and have the full support of your colleagues and hospital administration while living in a desired area.
For more information about this exceptional opportunity, please contact:
Kaelee Van Camp
Apply for Interventional Cardiologist Orange County, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.