Massachusetts - Academic Reconstructive Urology in Worcester
The successful reconstructive fellowship trained candidate will
- Have an interest in male or female and male reconstructive urology
- Possess a strong commitment to excellence in patient care and teaching
- Desire a high volume, academic practice
- Receive an academic appointment commensurate with experience and training
- Benefit from extensive clinical, basic, translational research opportunities
Centrally located, Worcester is just miles from Boston, Providence, and the beaches on Cape Cod and Rhode Island, with a short ride to the scenic Berkshire and Wachusett Mountains. The city of Worcester is enriched by
- Beautiful panoramic views of Lake Quinsigamond
- Nine colleges and universities including the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Booming technology, research, manufacturing and healthcare industries
- Good schools, affordable housing and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities
- A thriving restaurant scene
- Diverse sports and visual and performing arts venues
Apply here UMass Memorial Reconstructive Urology or contact Jennifer Baumstark
314-236-4563 - Phone and Text
Please reference physician job with Position ID 166507 when responding.
Apply for Massachusetts - Academic Reconstructive Urology in Worcester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.