Permanent Psychiatry Associate Director Job - UMass / Community Healthlink
Community Healthlink (CHL) has a long tradition of bringing excellent mental health and substance use disorder services to our city and region, from its inception as a community mental health agency to its current role as a key member organization at UMass Memorial Health. Its 1300 employees serve over 22,000 individuals each year, and its programs assist patients across the life span. We seek a BE/BC psychiatrist to serve as Associate Medical Director, CHL due to current volume and expansion as well as pending CBHC (Correctional Behavioral Health Certification).
- The Associate Medical Director, CHL will supervise psychiatric professionals and participate in strategic, program, and policy development efforts.
- Outpatient and inpatient clinical participation is flexible based on candidate interests and faculty involvement at UMass Medical School.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated commitment and passion for community psychiatry and an interest in a leadership role advocating for and promoting the wellbeing of traditionally underserved population.
- Adult and child outpatient mental health treatment
- Primary care for adult outpatient mental health clients
- Round-the-clock emergency mental health and substance use evaluation and services
- Rehabilitation services for adults with serious mental illness (by DMH referral)
- Substance abuse treatment services, for adults and adolescents, including inpatient programs, residential recovery treatment, and outpatient counseling
- The only inpatient adolescent substance use disorder treatment program in Massachusetts
- PACT Team (Programs for Assertive Community Treatment)
- Geriatric behavioral health consultation services
The Worcester area is rich in history and cultural diversity. We offer
- a broad range of excellent primary and secondary schools,
- several highly regarded colleges including Clark University, The College of the Holy Cross, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute,
- a variety of affordable housing options from newly renovated condominiums to gracious Victorian homes,
- numerous restaurants, theater groups, and concert venues, and
- easy access to Boston and Cape Cod a well as Providence and Newport, Rhode Island, all of which are within an hour's drive.
- In short, Worcester provides a myriad of social, cultural and recreational amenities making this area a truly desirable location in which to practice and live.
To learn more, please contact:
314-887-4922 (text capability)
Apply for Permanent Psychiatry Associate Director Job - UMass / Community Healthlink
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.