Chair of Emergency Medicine for LIJ Forest Hills
Northwell Health's growing Network means there's always an opportunity for you to make a difference!
Open Chair Positions
As Emergency Medicine Chair, you’ll have complete operational and clinical oversight of the department. You’ll collaborate with our large service line leadership team in efforts such as recruiting, finance, business development, and more. You’ll also have the incredible opportunity to work with other healthcare professionals within Northwell Health’s network, helping you to gain a perspective that helps you and our emergency department better serve the communities that trust us as their healthcare leaders.
Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
Our Emergency Department includes:
- Approximately 50,000 ED visits annually
- Hospitalist program
- 24 x 7 In-house Intensivist coverage
- Surgical specialties include general, orthopedics, urology, plastic/hand, and vascular
- Palliative Care Program, with the opportunity to admit directly from the Emergency Department
- Full range of services including wound care, pain management, obstetrics and gynecology, as well as hospice and ambulatory surgery
- Ample access to Case Management and Social Work from the Emergency Department
- Streamlined transfer process for patients requiring tertiary level or inpatient pediatric and psychiatric services
- Academics: The hospital supports both Internal Medicine and Podiatry Residency Programs. Hofstra medical students and nursing students also supported
- Active award-winning Stroke Program and system-leading sepsis metrics. American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Award and Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll
- Geriatric Emergency Department Level 3 Accreditation from ACEP
Submit your CV today to: email@example.com
Apply for Chair of Emergency Medicine for LIJ Forest Hills
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.