Hyperbaric and Wound Care Physician - Glendale, CA
Located in family-friendly, safe and convenient Glendale, CA, this office is centrally located and near airports, entertainment, dining and shopping and within 15 minutes of quiet foothill neighborhoods with excellent schools and parks.
- Full time opportunity for an Independent Wound Care physician.
- Will be working all aspects of wound care; inpatient consulting, outpatient clinic and hyperbaric (2 units) clinic
- Hospital-based. Office available and hospital staff available to support physician and the program.
- Established patient panel; Hit the ground running!
- Medical Directorship available.
- All program units are on-campus / close buildings, so not vehicle commuting is required for practice (other than to network with PCPs)
- Hospital will support with marketing, such as presentation dinners, community PCP introductions and TV program opportunities.
- Hospital has vascular surgeons to also support program.
- Hours are 8-5 for OP and Hyperbaric clinics.
*Please include a direct phone number in your CV or application so that we may contact you in an effective and timely manner.
. Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Apply for Hyperbaric and Wound Care Physician - Glendale, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.