Neurologist - Hanford, CA
Candidates will have the opportunity to lead in the development of an elite and up to date Neurology service line by widening the scope of our services. EEG skills are required as well as on-call coverage and inpatient rounding.
- Competitive compensation + full benefits
- Join team of 2 other neurologists
- Large primary care network and centralized referral center
- 173 bed hospital, network of over 60 outpatient clinics/private offices
- Awarded Advanced Primary Stroke Certification from The Joint Commission
- Earned the American Heart Association's Gold Plus Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Quality Achievement Award and Heart-Check mark for Advanced Primary Stroke Certification
Hanford is a growing town located in the Heart of California's Central Valley that provides services to a community of over 60,000 people. Only 45 min South of Fresno, this bustling town is nestled between both Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks and is ideally located a couple hours away from California's beautiful coastline. This is an outstanding opportunity for an avid adventurer who wishes to serve a family friendly community and live in a traffic-free area
The incoming physician must be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Apply for Neurologist - Hanford, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.