Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network (HHC BHN), the largest and most integrated behavioral health system in New England, has a rewarding opportunity available for a BE / BC fellowship trained Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our cohesive multidisciplinary inpatient team at St. Vincent's Behavioral Health Services, in Westport, CT a 76 bed facility with a 16 bed C&A unit.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- Team-oriented style of inpatient care
- Work / life balance: No call nor weekends unless supplemental moonlighting is of interest
- Academic Opportunities: An emerging psychiatrist residency program with dedicated academic time if desired
- The opportunity to advance in the department whether the starting role is staff psychiatrist or unit chief
- On-going educational opportunities including weekly virtual grand rounds
- Development and wellbeing: through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Calming and Idyllic Environment: Ample work spaces and therapeutic units
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
- Eligibility to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- H1 and J1 Candidates are welcome to apply
St. Vincent's Behavioral Health service line includes our 76-bed Westport location where we have adult, dual diagnosis, and child/adolescent services, in addition to a 16-bed med/psych psychiatric unit at the Medical Center in Bridgeport. This makes the inpatient behavioral health service line of St. Vincent's one of the largest in Connecticut, serving approximately 2,350 individuals annually.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Psychiatrists MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of diversity, inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information:
E-mail Samuel.McNeil, Physician Recruiter, Samuel.McNeil@hhchealth.org or call/text 860-637-5571.
Apply for Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.