Hospitalist, to join progressive Hospitalist Program
Signature Healthcare - Brockton Hospital, is seeking a Hospitalist to join its progressive Hospitalist Program. The employee will provide in-hospital patient care as an internal medicine physician, in accordance with requirements of the hospital's Hospitalist Program. The physician will work 7 consecutive days on (the "On" week) followed by 7 consecutive days off (the "Off" week). In general, at least two of the consecutive working days will constitute 12-hour shifts each, and the remaining working days will constitute 10-hour shifts each. The employee will also be responsible to be on call for back up duty for a one-week period.
- MD Degree or its foreign educational equivalent
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- MA medical license (or ability to get licensed and practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts)
- Care of patients admitted to the hospital's medical service
- Initial admission work-up (i.e., history and physical)
- Follow up visits
- Discharge day visits
- Consultation and follow up, as appropriate, for patients on other clinical services (for example, pre-operative evaluations)
- Performance of selected procedures for which the physician is privileged
Our employed group is comprised of 16 physicians and several exceptional physician assistants. SHC and BH offer excellent compensation based on experience plus significant bonus potential, as well as a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
Founded as Brockton Hospital in 1896, the Hospital is the oldest and largest inpatient facility in its service area. We are a community-based non-profit teaching hospital, providing a full range of clinical services. We maintain a major teaching affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess.
Apply for Hospitalist, to join progressive Hospitalist Program
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.