UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time board certified/board eligible Family Medicine physician to join an established practice that has been caring for the residents of Denver for decades. You will have the opportunity to assume an existing patient panel, including a robust Transgender/Non-binary practice. We serve patients from all walks of life, including a large LGBTQ+ population. Experience with counseling patients regarding sexual health is desired.
Below are a few good reasons to join our practice:
- Join an established group and build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- With the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center 3 miles away, you will have convenient access to over 20 specialties, including advanced imaging and lab, when your patients need additional care.
- Enjoy a 36 patient-contact-hour work week
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes children to geriatric patients.
- You will join a financially stable organization with a steadfast commitment to primary care.
- Integrated behavioral health services offered onsite.
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
- Your call schedule allows for a work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity and quality incentives
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Signing bonus
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
At UCHealth , we live our organization's mission to "Improve Lives Dail y". We value phenomenal people with incredible skill and dedication to the communities that they serve. We build supportive clinical teams backed by leadership that care and encourage you to be the best version of yourself, every day. Here, you can put your passion to care towards providing the exceptional quality of primary care that our patients expect.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
As the regions, only academic hospital, top medical professionals, superior medicine and progressive change make UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital in metro Denver (UCH) one of the leading hospitals in the nation.
We are proud to be the official Hospital of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Training Center, Colorado Springs. And to have been designated the #1 hospital in Colorado in 2021-22 by U.S. News & World Report. This recognition is a testament to the quality care we deliver
To learn more about this rewarding opportunity, please contact:
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Denver, Colorado
Denver, known as the Mile High City thanks to the State Capitol being situated exactly one mile above sea level, is just east of the Rocky Mountains and has spectacular Rocky Mountain views.
The Denver Metro area is home to nearly 3 million people. Whether you're interested in being active outdoors, professional sports, music, performing arts, museums, fine dining or breweries and distilleries, Denver has everything you need to thrive. With the ski slopes and mountain towns about 90 minutes west, you can visit year round and enjoy a wide range of festivals, outdoor activities and soak in the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.