CLINICAL FACULTY: RHEUMATOLOGIST
Excellent Opportunity to Join the Growing Team of Clinical Faculty in the Recreational Corridor of the Southwest with Banner University Medical Center (BUMC-T) in Tucson, AZ.
The Division of Rheumatology and Department of Medicine is actively recruiting an outstanding experienced clinician to join an academic faculty team that provides patient care in the areas of outpatient, teaching, and opportunities for research. The physician hired will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona with the appointment commensurate with the candidate's credentials.
- MD/DO Degree
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Ability to obtain AZ license
- Graduate of ACGME Internal Medicine / Rheumatology Program
Scope of Practice, details, and schedule:
- Provide 8 outpatient clinics per week
- Provide 6-8 weeks on the Inpatient Rheumatology Consult service
- Must be a collaborative team member, with the desire to help develop educational and/or quality improvement projects
- Ability to teach medical students, residents, and fellows on the consult service and outpatient clinics
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching, and patient care – across three academic medical centers
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family:
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- 22 Vacation days and 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure, and DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
Please submit your CV and cover letter for immediate consideration, to: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com/s/job-board?id=a3l3u0000015Da4&src=NEJM#. For questions, please email Scott Brower, Sourcing Strategist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.