Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Physician
- Sign on bonus and performance-based incentives.
- Great work/life balance and lifestyle.
- Built in referral network across 5 hospitals and 160+ outpatient locations.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
- Monday - Friday with limited weekend call!
- Office hours - 9am - 4pm
- Call Schedule - Every other week between 2 physicians
- Fertility medications, insemination, minimally invasive surgeries with robotic-assisted reproductive technologies.
- Catchment area: Greater Western, NY and Southern Tier regions.
- Dedicated OR time 2x per month . Can increase as needed.
- Inherit a large patient panel of a retiring physician who practiced in the area for over 28 years.
- Fully covered relocation services!
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- Defined Pension Plan + 403(b) retirement plan
Physician Recruitment Strategist
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.