Obstetrician/Gynecologist - General
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- In-House OB/GYN Residency Program and Faculty appointments at Rochester General Hospital
- Faculty opportunities at Rochester General Hospital
STATUS: Full time, permanent
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, variable weekend call
- Unity OB/GYN at Brockport
- The Women's Center at Newark-Wayne
- The Women's Center at Rochester General
- Our Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care Tower is complete. A 312,000 square foot project bringing 23 NEW ORs, along with a new L&D and Maternity floor.
- Sub-specialty support - GYN Oncology, REI, MFM, Urogynecology
- Team of residents, APPs (NP/PA), Midwives
- Level II NICU (32-week births, moving towards 30-week)
- Center of Excellence in Gynecological Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Built-in referral network of 9 hospitals and 160+ outpatient, primary care offices
- Collegial group to work with
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Jessica Yaeger- Physician Recruitment Strategist - email@example.com or Kathy Vavrick-Senior Physician Recruiter- firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Obstetrician/Gynecologist - General
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.