Non-Invasive Cardiologist - Finger Lakes Region
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- A 50/50 inpatient/outpatient practice + dedicated testing time within our Comprehensive Cardiology Care
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Hospital (260+ beds)
DEPARTMENT: The Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
- Award Winning Sands-Constellation Heart Institute recognized 9 times as National Top 100 Hospital by Thomson Reuters
- Join the Clifton Springs Hospital Cardiology team and the Sands-Constellation Heart Institute. We have over 40 cardiologists covering several hospitals and a network of regional offices
- Full range of System Cardiac Services including cath/PCI, EP, CT surgery, structural heart program, cardio-oncology program, cardiac rehab, advanced imaging, and heart failure/LVAD program
- Very reasonable call time
- Built-in referral network with 6 hospitals and 160+ outpatient locations.
- Academic, Teaching and Research opportunities available within our Cardiology fellowship program and 2 internal medicine residency programs.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- CME and generous vacation time
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic is a 262-bed DNV-accredited community hospital and nursing home located in the Village of Clifton Springs, New York in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Ontario County. It is approximately 35 miles southeast of Rochester and is conveniently located right off of Route 96.
Clifton Springs is committed to providing unsurpassed quality and personalized care to its patients and families. As an affiliate of Rochester Regional Health, Clifton Springs service lines are integrated to provide the same exceptional standards of care.
Physician Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Non-Invasive Cardiologist - Finger Lakes Region
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.